Instruments & Repair Service

Our repair service is not only for the authority but is open for external repairs. To request a repair, please see the attached price list and complete the Repair Request Form below.

Pupils from within West Dunbartonshire Council, who own an authority instrument, requiring repairs, must notify their instructor. Should the repair take a significant amount of time, we will happily provide you with a temporary replacement until your instrument is fully repaired.